If you have read any of my last posts spanning over a month,
you know I have been out of pocket with my dad’s health and two weeks ago he
passed away. So I am now trying to catch
up on everything and it makes the interaction of this assignment tough, because
all of my classmates have moved onto week 8.
However I really enjoyed learning how to build forms during the week 7
assignment, the html coding we have worked on is really fun. My form page is completely functional and it
is pretty neat to have accomplished such a feat. I like how the lesson was compacted into
brief code and with the conjunction of the JotForm.com website we can receive responses
from people which visit our form page.
My speculation on the feedback I would receive from my peers is my page
is functional and it accomplishes what the page set out to do. I do not have any pictures or interesting
scripts on my page, so perhaps it may be seen as a little mundane in comparison
to some of the other pages, but it works well.
This was another fun assignment and I look forward to seeing what
adventure week 8 holds…
No comments:
Post a Comment