I choose to insert the blooper video
from the Big Bang Theory from You Tube because it is one of my father’s
favorite shows to watch. For the most
part I intended my blog to be about Becca and the girls, but I just flew into
Kansas City and I am sitting in the cardiac intensive care unit waiting
room. My father received a heart
transplant 28 days ago and he still has not been able to leave the
hospital. Everything with his new heart
is really going well, but while he was on the donor list he was on some pretty
strong medications and apparently they affected his lungs and other organs. This is disheartening on many levels,
everyone thought the heart transplant would be the big hurdle and it surely is
not. He has been sedated and intubated
on two different occasions, once for three days, and the last time for six
days. His lungs are not saturating
oxygen and providing it to the rest of his body. His kidneys were shutting down, but now the
kidneys are getting better. It is a big
waiting game, I could write a ton more, but I am really not in the mood too…
Hi Tom, I am behind on my blog reading. The Big Bang Theory is one of the funniest shows on TV. I hope that your father is making a good recovery. Take care.
ReplyDeleteRobin