Saturday, February 2, 2013

Week 2 Assignment (1 of 3)

This blog post will be about my topic of choice for the semester, which is my family. Each week I will be posting a little update about a different family member. This is pretty neat because I get to write about people I love, but also because I get to make them digitally famous. As part of my assignment this week I need to upload a photo image associated with my choice of topic for the semester.
 As you can see from the picture, my wife and I have some pretty cute girls.  This picture was taken at the Alabama Shakespeare Festival.  Every year in April, we buy the girls all the same dress and we take pictures of them all together. They are so sweet right now and they are everyone’s little buddies, my wife and I are both scared of what it is going to be like with a house full of teenage girls.  The girls are Meghan (eight years old), Shannon (six years old) Molly (five years old), and Skylor (two years old).  The three older girls read every night, so at the end of this semester, I am going to show them all of the assignments from this course for their reading and viewing pleasure…  

No comments:

Post a Comment