Sunday, February 10, 2013

Week 3 (Assignment 1 of 3)


This week, although it is somewhat out of season, I am posting a picture of the girls, from Halloween last year.  In the picture from left to right is: Molly as Super Girl, Shannon as Laguna Blue, Meghan as Bat Girl, and Skylor as a lion cub. 
 
Meghan, Shannon, and Molly have also all worn the lion cub costume, it is a family tradition.  It was an awesome evening for trick or treating in Alabama last year.  The weather was about seventy degrees and there were not any mosquitos buzzing around.  The girls, Becca, and I had a ton of fun and received about a ton of candy.  We walked through the neighborhood, going door to door for approximately an hour.  Towards the end, the girls began to get a little tuckered out and I was relegated the task of carrying all of the bags,  which would not have been so bad, if some of our neighbors were not giving out cans of soda.  When we finally got home, it was very close to the girl’s bedtime and of course they wanted to stay up and eat pounds and pounds of candy.  However much to their disappointment, Becca and I were  parents and only allowed the girls to pick one piece of candy a piece and they had to save the rest for later.  It is now February and the girls still have some Halloween candy left, ridiculous…

No comments:

Post a Comment