Monday, January 28, 2013
Introduction
My name is Tom O'Sullivan and I am a senior at UML, I will obtain my BSIT after completing three more courses this summer semester. I apologize to everyone for the late start, but I enrolled in this class yesterday. So rather than watch the Bruins tonight, I am going to try to catch up on the coursework form the first week and get to know everyone a little bit. I work in the commercial construction industry. I am currently a project manager on a project for the Corps of Engineers at Fort Dix, New Jersey. We are building a Vehicle Maintenance Facility and a 55,000 square foot warehouse with a 39 acre asphalt parking lot and for a little over 25 million you can all of this for your own. I am married to a wonderful woman named Rebecca and I have four amazing daughters named Megahn (8), Shannon (6), Molly (5), and Skylor (2). In my spare time I enjoy lifting weights and playing with the girls. I look forward to interacting with all of you over the course of the semester. I am sure we will have a lot of fun, how could we not, we are all bloggers now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment